Peanut Butter Chocolate Pie
Because I am evil.
I post these desserts because I want you all to eat them.
Bahahahhahahahhahahahah (Evil Laugh)
This is so delicious.
Nom nom nom nom.
Peanut Butter Pie
(1) 9" prepared graham cracker crust
(1) 8 oz package cream cheese softened
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
3/4 cup confectioners' sugar
8 oz Frozen whipped topping (Cool Whip)
8 oz Milk chocolate
1 cup heavy Cream
Chopped peanut butter cups or peanuts for topping
1. Using a hand mixer, mix the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and peanut butter together until completely smooth.
2. Fold in the whipped topping by hand and spoon the mixture into the graham cracker crust.
3. Chill pie in the freezer while you prepare the ganache.
4. To make the ganache you want to heat the heavy cream in a microwavable container (or in a saucepan over medium heat) and microwave for 3 to 4 minutes on high until it starts to simmer. Do not let the cream boil over.
5. Pour the cream over the milk chocolate and let stand for 2 minutes. Use a spatula to mix the chocolate mixture until it's completely smooth. Let cool for 10 minutes then pour over peanut butter pie and return back to freezer.
6. Chill for at least 2 hours in freezer before serving.