4 Ingredient Nutella Pancakes
Nutella cocoa pancakes for breakfast ...... ummmmmm yeahhhhh.
These are perfect for a fun lazy Sunday at home in your pajamas.
Or Monday ..... Tuesday ..... Wednesday.
Hell, Nutella pancakes are good any time, any place.
These are not easy super easy .... but ridiculously amazing.
4 Ingredient Nutella Cocoa Pancakes
Ingredients for Pancakes
2 cups Krusteaz Buttermilk Pancake Mix
2/3 cup water (add a tbsp more if it's too thick)
2 tbsp unsweetened cocoa powder
1 jar of Nutella
1. Heat a large non-stick griddle on medium-high heat with no butter or oil.
2. Combine all pancake ingredients (except Nutella) in a medium bowl and stir until mixed.
3. Use a 1/3 cup scoop to pour batter on heated griddle. Do not use butter or oil. The key to a perfectly even pancake is to pour the batter directly on the non-stick griddle. Spread out the pancake batter quickly and immediately scoops a large spoonful of Nutella into the middle of the raw pancake then quickly cover with a tiny bit more of batter. (if you don't cover the Nutella it could burn when you flip it)
4. When batter starts to bubble on one side flip your pancake and cook for approximately one more minute until done.
5. Serve warm with syrup or whipped cream.