How to make fluffy slime
The Fluffiest, Softest, Slime EVER!
What you need
1/2 cup Elmer's white glue
1/2 cup shaving cream
1/2 cup good smelling foaming hand soap
1 tbs corn starch
1 cup warm water
1 tsp Borax
1 tbs hand or body lotion
1. Mix 1 cup warm water with 1 tsp of Borax in a paper cup and stir until it has completely dissolved. (Very important to stir until dissolved!) Set aside.
2. Add 1/2 cup Elmer's white glue to a bowl.
3. Add 1/2 cup shaving cream to the bowl.
4. Add 1/2 cup foaming soap to the bowl and a tablespoon of hand or body lotion (or a couple squirts - this makes it super soft and smell pretty)
5. Add 1 tablespoon of corn starch and a couple drops of food coloring and mix together with a plastic spoon.
6. Once everything is completely mixed, add 1 spoonful of the Borax mixture at a time while stirring at the same time. It is important not to add too much or your slime will be super tough. Add about 4 small spoonfuls and mix. Then add one more at a time until the slime is not sticky. It should only take about 9 spoonfuls and then squish it with your hands until it's pliable.