Valentine 's Day Love Monster Mailbox
This is the Love Monster.
He wants to be loved.
But he doesn't know how to love back.
Let's call him Phil... just for fun.
Phil eats all your love notes.
And doesn't write any of his own.
Phil is kind of arrogant.
Phil is kind of stubborn.
The good thing about Phil, is that you can take his head off and get all your love notes back.
Because Phil is just merely an empty box with pretty shiny stickers all over him.
Don't fall for Phil girls.
Only give love notes to those who give love notes back.
Happy Valentine's Day : )
DIY Valentine Monster Mailbox tutorial below .....
Valentine's Day Love Monster Mailbox
What you need
(1) empty shoebox or craft box
(2) white ping pong balls
(2) googley eyes
White construction paper
1. If you are using a shoebox, simply cut a large rectangle in the top of the box. If you are using a Valentine craft box (found at Joanne's or any craft store) this step will already be done.
2. Using a piece of white construction paper, cut it in half vertically and make teeth with your scissors. Scotch tape the teeth to the inside of your box.
3. Place the top back on your box and place your heart stickers all over the box.
4. Using hot glue attach your googley eyes to your ping pong balls, then attach the ping pong balls to the actual box.