Sometimes I bathe with donuts.
These are soap donuts!
Can you tell?
What you need
White Glycerine soap
1. In a glass microwavable bowl, melt 1/4 of your soap (cut into cubes) at 30 second intervals, stirring in between, until completely melted.
2. Add soap colorant and soap scent and stir to combine.
3. Pour into soap molds and let cool or place in fridge for ten minutes.
4. Remove from fridge and pop the donuts out of the molds.
5. Melt a small batch of soap in another microwavable glass bowl or a measuring cup (at 30 second intervals), stirring in between, until completely melted. Add desired color (Pink) and scent and stir to combine.
6. Hold your donut in the center and gently dip the donut into the pink melted soap. Let cool on a rack.