Sprouted Whole Grain Ricotta Sweet Potato
Sweet Potato and Ricotta Sprouted Wheat Crust Pizza
Sprouted Whole Grain pizza Crust from Trader Joes
(2) tablespoons of chopped rosemary
1 tsp kosher salt
1/2 tsp ground pepper
1/4 tsp garlic powder
1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
1/4 small red onion
1 1/2 cups of Whole Milk Ricotta cheese
1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
1 small Sweet Potato
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Using a mandolin slice your sweet potato into paper thin slices. Also thinly slice your red onion.
2. Cover your pizza crust with a good amount of ricotta cheese. About half the container.
3. Sprinkle ricotta with parmesan cheese, Kosher salt, pepper, garlic powder, and chopped rosemary. Layer sweet potato slices and red onion on top.
4. Cook pizza for 12-15 minutes until crust is golden and sweet potatoes are cooked. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes and serve immediately.