Chocolate Dipped Oreo Stuffed Cookies
I needed sugar.
So I incorporated all things sugar in my pantry.
Chocolate Dipped Peanut Butter Oreo stuffed Chocolate Chip Cookies
Peanut Butter Oreos or Regular Oreos
(2) 10oz bags milk Chocolate
softened 2 sticks or 1 cup butter
Packed 3/4 cup light brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
2 large eggs
1 tablespoon vanilla extract
3 1/2 cups flour
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon baking soda
10oz bag of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 package of Peanut Butter Oreos
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cream butter and sugars together with a mixer until well combined.Beat in eggs and vanilla.
3. In a separate bowl mix the flour, salt and baking soda. Slowly add to wet ingredients along with chocolate chips until just combined.
4. Using a cookie scoop, take one scoop of cookie dough and place on top of an Oreo cookie then take another scoop of dough and place on bottom of Oreo cookie. Use your fingers to gently press the dough around the Oreo. Make sure everything is sealed and pinch off any excess cookie. You want it to be as close as possible so it doesn't make a giant cookie around the Oreo.
5. Place onto a parchment sheet and bake cookies 9-12 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool. If you want them to be perfect circles you can press a round cookie cutter over them at this time and remove any excess cookie.
6. Melt one of the bags of milk chocolate chips at 30 second intervals (stirring in between) until completely melted. Remove from microwave and pour the other bag of chips directly into the melted chip bowl and stir to combine. Everything should melt together and be tempered.
7. Dip each cookie in the chocolate and let harden on a wire rack. Store in airtight container.