I haven't worked out in three weeks.
Yesterday I ate 4 donuts.
One S'mores Jar.
Two chocolate chip cookies.
A handful of chocolate chips.
Five cocktail shrimp.
Guacamole and chips.
And three slices of Smoked Gouda.
I need help.
An intervention of some sort.
I will only eat Veggies starting tomorrow, Friday, next Monday I promise.
y the way these S'mores jars are amazing.
Makes 5 (One pint) sized mason jars
Graham cracker crust (Ingredients)
16 sheets of graham crackers (when roughly crumbled, about 2 1/2 cups)
5 tablespoons butter (melted)
Pinch of salt
1 Box of Ghirardelli Triple Chocolate Chip Brownie Mix (plus egg, oil, and water - ingredients are on the box)
15 Jumbo marshmallows, divided (3 to a jar) or 4 large marshmallows per jar
1. Preheat oven to 350°F.
2. Start making the crust by pulverizing the graham crackers in a food processor or simply use graham cracker crumbs. Add melted butter and salt, and stir until well combined. The crumbs should be sticky and stay in place when pressed down at the bottom of the jar.
3. Make brownie mix according to the instructions on the back of the box and divide mixture among all 5 jars.
4. Place jars in a large roasting pan and add about an inch of water to the bottom of the pan (The water bath will help keep your glass jars from cracking.)
5. Bake for 40 – 50 minutes. If under-baking to make the brownies extra gooey, use a thermometer to check the internal temperature at the center of the brownie. It should be at least 160°F. Allow the jars to cool then top with marshmallows.
6. Place jars in a 450 degree oven for two minutes to brown the tops. Watch very carefully! Serve right away. Microwave for about 30 seconds if serving later.