We have so much left over Halloween candy. I think we had like 5 people come to the house. So what do you dooooooo with all that left over candy? Besides eat 3 pieces every day for breakfast ..... you make obnoxious candy brownies of course! These are chewy delicious chocolate brownies with every candy bar imaginable right on top. These are amaaaaazzzing and yes, you will totally get sick if you eat more than one. Milk people, milk. Xx
Obnoxious Candy Brownies
1/2 cup butter
1 cup white sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/4 teaspoon baking powder
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease and parchment paper an 8 inch square pan.
2. In a large saucepan, melt 1/2 cup butter then remove from heat and stir in your sugar, eggs, and 1 teaspoon of vanilla.
3. Beat in 1/3 cup of unsweetened cocoa, 1/2 cup flour, salt, and baking powder. Spread batter into your prepared pan.
4. Bake in preheated oven for 25 to 30 minutes. Do not overcook. Check before it's done cooking. Brownies should be squishy - never dry.
5. Let cool for 5 minutes. While cooling your brownies, cut up all your candy bars. I used Snickers, Rolos, Twix, Reeses peanut butter cups, malt balls, cookies and cream bars, peanut butter m&m's, Almond Joy, and 3 Musketeers. Drop all your candy pieces on top of the brownie and place it in the fridge for 20 minutes. Cut and serve ..... with milk obviously.