Cookie Butter Candy Popcorn
Whyyyyy am I eating cookie butter popcorn at 9am.
Stopppppp it. Stop it now.
I was only supposed to have coffee and a peanut bar.
This is soooo good.
Make it stop.
I'm eating it all.
Easter Cookie Butter Candy Popcorn
(2) 3.3 oz bags of Orville Redenbacher's Natural Simply Salted Microwave Popcorn
(1) 16 oz package of vanilla candy coating (or CandiQuik)
3 tablespoons cookie butter (in the peanut butter aisle)
1/2 cup white chocolate
Pastel food coloring (I used red to make pink)
1 bag Peanut Butter Easter m&m's
1. Pop both bags of popcorn and place in a large bowl and set aside.
2. Melt your vanilla candy coating in the microwave according to the package directions.
3. Add 3 tbs of cookie butter to the melted chocolate and stir until well combined.
4. Pour the cookie butter mixture over the popped popcorn and gently toss until evenly coated. Mix in all of the peanut butter m&m's and lay out a large sheet of wax paper on your counter. Pour all of the popcorn on your wax paper until you have a big flat sheet of candy popcorn.
5. In a small glass bowl melt your white chocolate in the microwave at 30 second intervals, stirring in between until completely melted. Add a drop of red food coloring so the chocolate turns pink (or whatever color you are using) then drizzle back and forth with a spoon on top of the popcorn. TIP: If your white chocolate seizes up after you add the food coloring, add a teaspoon or two of vegetable shortening and it will be come smooth again.
6. Let popcorn come to room temp and serve! Store in air-tight container.