This month is pride month so we thought we would show our pride and make some rainbow pizza. And it's as delicious as it is pretty! Scroll down for the recipe.
(1) Red Bell Pepper
(1) Yellow Bell Pepper
(1) Orange bell Pepper
(1) small eggplant
Whole milk shredded mozzarella cheese
1/4 tsp dried oregano
1/4 tsp Kosher salt
1/8 tsp Pepper
Wewalka Pizza Dough
1. Preheat your oven to 400 degrees and unwrap your pizza dough. (Leave the parchment paper on the back!) Place on baking sheet and set aside.
2. Clean and thinly slice all your vegetables. I chunked the eggplant.
3. Pour desired pizza sauce on pizza crust and spread with the back of a spoon. Sprinkle with oregano, kosher salt, and pepper.
4. Top with mozzarella cheese and vegetables, laying the red bell peppers along the edge, followed, by the orange peppers, then yellow peppers. Next you will add the green broccolini, then purple eggplant, and lastly the cabbage. You could switch the cabbage out for beets if you would like, or even use tomatoes instead of the red bell peppers. Get creative!
5. Bake for 12-15 minutes then remove and serve.