Edible Chocolate Sprinkle Bowls
The day has finally come where you can eat your ice cream and your damn bowl. And it's freaking delicious!
Chocolate Sprinkle Bowls
16 oz Premium Chocolate (Milk, Semi, or Dark)
(3) Water balloons
1. Melt half your chocolate in a microwavable bowl at 30 second intervals until completely melted. Make sure to stir in between each 30 second interval.
2. Add the remaining chopped chocolate into the melted chocolate and let the heat of the melted chocolate melt the remaining chocolate. This is tempering. Allow to cool for about 5 minutes.
3. Blow up three water balloons to the size you wish your bowl to be. Keep in mind, the base of the balloon will be your bowl size. Once they are filled with air, carefully wash them with cold water and then dry with a paper towel.
4. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and pour your sprinkles in a shallow bowl that is wide enough to fit your balloon.
5. Dip the bottom of your balloon into the melted chocolate, spinning it to get chocolate on all the sides. Immediately dip into the sprinkles, making sure to completely cover all the chocolate with sprinkles. Place on the parchment paper and complete remaining balloons.
6. Place the chocolate balloons into the freezer until cool. Remove and carefully use a needle to pop all the balloons then very carefully peel the balloon off of the chocolate and throw in the trash. Fill each bowl with ice cream and keep in the freezer until ready to serve.