I went to Pilates this morning for the first time in like 9 months. I thought I was going to die. My legs were shaking so bad I almost fell off the machine. After Pilates I went to Whole Foods and bought a bunch of food. Why is it that after you work out one time you feel like you are the healthiest person alive walking around in your sweaty leggings? I bought a bunch of gluten free crackers and things I will probably never eat. And then I had a brownie S'more two hours later. Lord save me.
By the way, my 7 year old came up with this recipe! She's a freaking genius! Just saying.
Alssooooooooo in non-food news I will be back on HGTV Handmade next week making some super fun DIY projects so make sure to check them out here ....... HGTV Handmade and be sure to subscribe so you don't miss any of the videos!! Xx
Chocolate Brownie S'mores
What you need
(1) Triple Chocolate Ghirardelli Brownie Box Mix
1/3 Vegetable Oil
1 large egg
(12) Graham Crackers
(6) Large Marshmallows
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees F and prepare a 9" x 13" glass baking dish by spraying it with non-stick cooking spray.
2. Mix your brownie powder mix with 1 egg, vegetable oil, and water (According to the directions on the back of the box). Cook for 25-35 minutes until a toothpick comes out clean. Remove from oven and let cool.
3. Lay out 6 graham cracker squares on top of your brownie dish so you know where to cut your brownies. They should be just slightly bigger than the actual graham crackers. Take off the graham crackers and set aside. Remove brownies from dish.
4. On a microwavable plate, place 6 graham cracker squares upside down and place one brownie on top of each square. Place one large marshmallow in the center and microwave the entire for plate for 15-18 seconds on high. Keep an eye on the marshmallows, making sure they don't roll off the brownie. They will get puffy, but don't worry. Remove the plate and squish the marshmallow down with another graham cracker. Serve warm or cold.