Homemade Halloween Peanut Butter Cups
Homemade Halloween Mini Peanut Butter cups
1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
2 1/4 tbs butter, softened
1/2 cup confectioners' sugar
1/8 tsp salt
16 oz premium milk chocolate (finely chopped)
1. In a small bowl combine peanut butter, confectioner's sugar, butter, and salt until smooth. Add marshmallows and mini chocolate chips. Stir to combine and set aside.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, melt half of your milk chocolate at 30 second intervals (stirring in between), until completely melted.
3. Add remaining milk chocolate to the melted chocolate and stir until all the chocolate has melted.
4. Line a mini muffin tin with mini cupcake liners. Pour a little milk chocolate into all your liners then scoop a 1/2" - 1" amount of peanut butter filling into each cup. Top off with more milk chocolate and refrigerate until firm. About 30 minutes.
5. Peel off cupcake liners and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.