Healthy Chobani Yogurt Muffins
For those mornings when you reallllllly want a donut, but you know you should be eating something super healthy ....
Chobani Yogurt Muffins! Mmmmmmmmmmmm. These breakfast muffins are made with lemon yogurt so they are extremely low in fat. We topped them with low-fat granola and filled them with raspberry yogurt so they are extra filling. They are perfect for those mornings when you need to grab something on the go. Make them ahead of time and fill them with yogurt before serving. Um yum!
¼ cup butter, softened
¾ cup granulated sugar
¾ cup Chobani Lemon Blended Greek Non-Fat Yogurt
½ tsp lemon juice
1 tsp grated lemon zest
1 1/3 cup all purpose flour
½ tsp baking soda
¼ tsp salt
1 5.3 ounce Chobani Greek Yogurt Raspberry on the Bottom
1. Preheat oven to 350°. Generously grease a 12 cavity muffin pan and set aside.
2. Using a stand mixer cream together the softened butter and the sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the Chobani lemon yogurt, juice, and zest.
3. In a separate bowl mix together the flour, baking soda and salt. Add to the yogurt mixture and stir until just combined.
4. Fill greased muffin cups about 2/3 full.
5. Bake at 350° for 15-18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in muffins comes out clean. Allow muffins to cool for 10-15 minutes before removing from pan.
6. Top each muffin with some Chobani raspberry yogurt and fresh raspberries.