The Best Giant Chocolate Chip Cookie Ever
A couple months ago we made the best cookie ever (Click here) and it was so freaking amazing that we decided to make a giant version. We combined all the chips this time around so there's milk chocolate, dark chocolate, and even some white chocolate chips in there. It's chewy in the middle, crunchy on the outside and freaking deliciousssssss ya'll. Recipe below!
2 cups all-purpose flour
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp salt
¾ cup unsalted butter, melted
1 cup packed light brown sugar
½ cup white sugar
1 tbsp vanilla extract
1 egg yolk
1 cup milk chocolate chips
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
⅓ cup white chocolate chips
⅓ cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
⅓ milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat the oven to 325° F and line two 9-10" cheese cake pans with parchment paper. Set aside.
2. Sift together the flour, baking soda and salt and set aside.
3. Using a stand mixer, cream together the melted butter, brown sugar and white sugar until well blended.
4. Beat in the vanilla, egg, and egg yolk until light and creamy.
5. Gradually add in the sifted ingredients until just blended.
6. Stir in 1 cup of milk chocolate chips and 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips by hand using a wooden spoon. Divide the batter in half and drop into the prepared cheese cake pans. Press to the edges making an even layer.
7. Bake for 15 minutes at 325°. Remove from oven and top with remaining chocolate chips. Return to oven and cook for an additional 5 minutes or until golden brown.
Original recipe adapted from Allrecipes.com. Our original regular sized cookie recipe here: The Best Cookie Recipe Ever