I like chocolate.
I like Marshmallows.
I like graham crackers.
I likeeee buttttter.
Well, well, well .....
Welcome oh SO happy S'mores pie.
Where have you been all my life?
Why have I not made you sooner!?
Adapted from Two Peas and Their Pod
1 stick Softened Butter
½ cups White Sugar
1 whole egg
3/4 teaspoon vanilla
1 cup flour
1 cup graham cracker crumbs
1 teaspoon baking powder
7 oz container of Marshmallow creme
12 oz semi sweet chocolate
1 cup mini Marshmallows
¼ cups milk chocolate chips
1. Preheat your oven to 350°F and spray a 9″ pie pan with baking spray. Set aside.
2. In a large bowl beat butter and sugar together until well combined. Add egg and vanilla and stir to combine.
3. Stir in flour, graham cracker crumbs and baking powder.
4. Divide the dough in half and press half the dough in the bottom and up the sides of the prepared pie pan.
5. Evenly spread the Marshmallow Creme over the bottom crust. Separate chocolate squares and place on top of the Marshmallow Creme. Place 1 cup of marshmallows on top.
6. Using the remaining crust, spread over the top of the pie so it's completely covered. Sprinkle with 1/4 cup milk chocolate chips and bake 18 - 20 minutes until lightly browned. Let cool before cutting.